OUR MISSION

The expertise of our team and our selection of innovative products and solutions allows us to contribute to the success of our customers

OUR VISION

We want to understand and support the progress of the electrical machinery sector and be the technological partner of those who innovate

OUR HISTORY, THE ROAD TO SUCCESS

Our history begins in 1952 when Alessandro Miotti, who was just over thirty years old, becomes an agent and distributor for INVEX, a manufacturer of copper wire insulated with special enamels. The initial project involved supplying Pellizzari, a large, highly innovative and internationally important electromechanical engineering company with its head office in Arzignano, from locally held stocks.
This however, is not enough for Mr. Miotti, who buys a van and starts visiting repair shops in Triveneto, taking with him a small but well selected quantity of supplies.
The boom of the post-war electromechanical industry in the Veneto region favours the development of our company that enters the market as a supplier of a full range of products.
  • 1952

    The history of our company begins, with the founder Alessandro Miotti.

  • 1968

    The new headquarters are built in Viale del Lavoro, in the industrial area of Vicenza.

    1952 | Chi siamo
  • 1978

    The collaboration with Albesiano Vernici for the Dolph's brand of products begins.

  • 1983

    The company strategy changes when Eng. Antonio Rodeghiero joins the company. The company abandons its intention of becoming a global player to focus on products that are innovative, and which have a high technological content.

  • 1983

    The collaboration with Thermik Gerätebau GmbH as the exclusive agent and distributor for Italy begins.

  • 1985

    The collaboration with Huber+Suhner AG begins: Miotti becomes the exclusive Italian distributor for RADOX cables for the electromechanical industry.

  • 1987

    The company participates at INTEL, the international exhibition of Electrotechnics, Electronics and Lighting, for the first time.

    1987 | Chi siamo
  • 1999

    The building that will house the offices until 2015 is built.

    1999 | Chi siamo
  • 2009

    Eng. Nicola Rodeghiero joins the company and promotes the marketing of permanent magnets.

  • 2012

    The company is awarded ISO 9001 certification.

  • 2015

    The company expands and inaugurates its new headquarters.

  • 2016

    The new technical department is created.

THE TEAM

A close-knit team of professionals with high-level technical skills.
Our proven experience and constant training enable us to offer specialized consulting and technical support for the customer at every stage of design.
Our key to success is to believe in the quality of our team.

Chi siamo