Miotti Rappresentanze S.r.l.
1) Collection and Use of Information: Personal data collected through the registration procedures for the services offered will be recorded on electronic databases owned by Miotti s.r.l. with registered office in Vicenza, Via del Lavoro, 22 – 36100, which shall be the owner and party responsible for processing thereof. Miotti s.r.l submits the personal data of users to all processing operations identified by Legislative Decree 196/2003 – namely: collection, registration, organisation, conservation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection and any other operation useful for the provision of the required services, including communication to third parties, pursuant to the provisions of this decree. Such data may also be organised in databases or archives. In particular, the processing purposes of personal data are as follows: a) to provide the services offered; b) to provide the information and / or send service-related communications; c) to satisfy all necessary accounting and tax requirements; d) to identify the authors of crimes, solely in reply to specific requests and on behalf of the relevant authorities. If the User has consented: e) to provide information and/or offers on the services that Miotti s.r.l. and/or affiliated and/or subsidiary companies, as well as commercial partners and outsourcers, without thereby causing the transfer of personal data to third parties. Miotti s.r.l. undertakes not to ever cede data about their customers to third parties; f) to verify the quality of services offered, including after-sales services; g) to send advertising communication and information on own and third party products and initiatives; h) to meet market research and statistics, marketing and product preferences on products. Personal data is divided into two categories: mandatory and optional. The provision of mandatory data and its processing for the above purposes are strictly functional for the execution of the services indicated. Any refusal by the User to provide such data or any refusal to allow it to be processed will result in the inability to use the service offered.
2) Update, Correction, Integration, Deletion of your data (based on Article 7, Number 3, letters a, b, c): Right of access to personal data and other rights. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if it is not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. The person concerned has the right to obtain an indication of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the owner, the persons responsible for processing and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; (e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representatives in the territory of the Member State, of persons responsible or in charge. The person concerned shall have the right to obtain: a) the updating, correction or, when necessary, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including data that does not need be retained for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the parties to which the data has been transferred or disseminated have been notified of the operations specified in points a) and b), also regarding their content, except for cases where notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected. The person concerned has the right to contest in part or fully: a) for legitimate reasons, the handling of the personal information regarding him/her even if it is pertinent to the purpose of its collection; b) the handling of personal data which pertains to him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales materials, for the completion of market research or for commercial communication.
3) What it applies to: The personal data policy that you are reading covers all information collected on this site or any others linked thereto.
6) Use of IP addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned by your Internet Provider whenever you browse online. When you request a web page from www.miottisrl.com, our server records your IP address and sends it to our system administrative in order to report aggregate information to our advertisers and to understand Users’ access to our site. We do not link your IP address to any address or personal information that could identify you, which means that your visit to our site is registered, but in an anonymous manner.
7) Contractual Obligations: When purchasing from our website, you are required to provide your name, billing address, email address, and credit card information (if you have chosen this payment method). Miotti s.r.l. will only use this information for to process your order and to send you product information, such as the receipt, invoice, or license code. The information provided will not be used for non-commercial purposes and will not be sold, transmitted, licensed, or otherwise transmitted to third parties.
9) Sharing personal data: Miotti s.r.l. will share the collected data only under the following conditions: 1) if you have given your permission;2) if it is necessary to provide the product or service you require.
12) Protection policy for children and minors under thirteen years: Miotti s.r.l. carefully follows the development of new laws for the protection of minors and children. For this reason, it does not collects the personal data of children under 13 years of age. In the event that we find out that you are under 13, we will immediately delete your data. Miotti s.r.l. encourages parents to browse the net with their children, so they can educate them on the minimum security measures they need to take on the internet. In any case, it is crucial not to give your personal details without the supervision of a parent or adult held responsible for taking care of children under 13 by the parents or the court. You do not have to provide your name and surname, or your school, home or mobile number.
13) Contact us: If you have any questions or comments about our policy on data processing, or for any other information, send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to the Data Processing Manager at the following postal address: Miotti s.r.l. Via del Lavoro, 22 – 36100 Vicenza – Italy.